Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seven Weeks

 
In a dress from Mike's mom, it's super cute. I wish wish wish I could say something nice about Veronica, here at seven weeks. We've made it seven weeks, I could say. She is gaining weight, judging from these pictures, and her chins. She seems healthy. I could never lose her in a crowd? She has healthy lungs?

Boy can she yell and scream, and she does, a lot. Right now she is still in the swing, I'd say it's been about five minutes, and that is about her average length of time that she can just be, content, without screaming or antsing about. I try to not worry WHY all of my kids have to be so, so fussy and sleepless in the beginning, because I know it doesn't matter. But it feels like a punishment, that's for sure. Anyway, maybe next week, at eight weeks, we'll have better news about her general attitude and demeanor. In the meantime, she is healthy and that's what really matters, right? I hope!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

She is beautiful. Does that count for anything;-) Thanks so much for your response on my blog. I know I am not the only mother that has bad days or bad weeks.

Abby said...

I'm sure the 8 week mark will be like magic and 12 weeks even better... That sucks that you are having to work sooooo hard. I can NOT believe she is 7 weeks! Could you meet at Monkey Joe's next week? Are you alone or is Mike still home? She is shockingly cute though... that does help I know.