Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday

 
Ha, she's not exactly photogenic, is she? :) She slept in her bassinet this morning from 10:00-almost 11:00, which is a new record. She has been sleeping pretty well at night, and I am going to start training her a little bit for naps, I hope. It's tricky with the three of them but I am going to try to take advantage of the time that the babysitter is here to see if she can't start sleeping on her own in the day. She's less fussy, less often, so that's good too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

I started that sleep training at about 3 months with both kids- Beau flunked and Leland did fairly well. I am currently hiding from leland while I try to make him fall asleep in the swing so that I can have a double nap situation. sorry for the bragging- am i obnoxious?