Friday, July 17, 2009

Who is this Baby?

 
 
 
It's Veronica. She just looks so different to me than the other two. She is doing well, better, but not great. I am never happy, I guess. But last night she had two stretches in her bassinett, from 9:00-12:30 and from 4:00 to 6:00. The middle was my fault, I fell asleep feeding her, I guess. She has been less freaked out the last few days but I am only whispering that because I do not want to jinx us. She goes to the doctor on Tuesday so we'll see what she weighs, etc., then. She also gets her shots, yikes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh she is so sweet and I think she looks like your hubby.

Lisa said...

You're right, she doesn't look like the other two, it's Mike. I called it! She's just adorable!! The others are as well, but this one is at that biteable age!

Julie said...

She does look like Mike, but definitely different than your first two. Look how different my two look from each other! Genetics...it's a crazy thing.