Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Months

I will add a picture later but she is sleeping right now (not for long, as Anthony is doing goat boy sounds right by her head and dropping stuff around her, crash!) and I want to get her stats down before I forget. She weighed 12 pounds even, was 23.5 inches long and took two shots like a champ. I will never get over how sad it is to get these kids those shots! The nurse came in, then the doctor, then I waited for the nurse for a LONG TIME to give her the stupid needles. V was falling asleep, so was very fussy, but didn't want her to fall asleep and be woken up by the nurse. I was tempted to run through the hall yelling, "give my daughter the shot!", but I refrained. Ha!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah, what the hell is up w/ the LONG wait for the nurse and the shot. Like, where do they go? Ya just want it over with and get out of there and they make you wait and wait and wait. Ugh. And I have to say I'm curious to hear what a goatboy sounds like. LOL!