Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saturday

 
She can be kind of googly-eyed, if you want the truth. She has been sitting in the swing, or lying on the couch, on her own, a little bit better lately. Last night we went out to dinner for my sister Laura's birthdy - it's not until next week but there is a giant convention here next week so we figured we'd go this weekend so we could get a table somewhere. Anyway, it was really fun and my parents babysat. Veronica was *screaming* when we left and I was unnerved, as usual, but she did fine. When we got home, three hours after we left, she was sleeping in the bouncy seat. I just stayed downstairs on the couch, because I didn't want to move her and risk waking her up. FOUR hours later, she woke up and I fed her. It is always amazing to me how great four hours of sleep can feel. Back when I was in Hoboken and used to stay out late on weeknights, I'd think, "I only got four hours of sleep last night!" and now I think "I got FOUR hours of sleep last night!" Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: