Friday, July 24, 2009

Ten Weeks

 
Ha! Her face here is killing me.

She was pretty crazy last night, for my parents. She was screaming like a banshee when we left, which is not my favorite way to leave the house. But she nursed at like 11:00, when we got home and then again at 3:00 and then we went upstairs at 4:00 and she slept in her bassinet til 7:00. Now she's asleep in the Bjorn and she just drifted off, no screaming or anything! That's a first, I hope it sticks. It's hard for her to sleep, or I would think it would be, because Anthony is SO NOISY. Plus Maria shrieks and screams every time I a) leave the room or b) stand up AS IF I'm going to leave the room or c) say 'no' to her about anything. "Sorry about your babyhood", I always tell Veronica. It's just the luck of the draw that she sleeps in a closet and has the noisiest siblings ever. Sorry!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

She is so big. She looks five months in this picture not ten weeks.

Lippy said...

We are having so many problem with Maddie lately. Maybe middle child syndrome. It sounds like you are getting some longer stretches of sleeping. She is a doll.

Abby said...

Hah! That photo is so funny. I bet she's already 'used' to the chaos. Leland is so used to wild and crazy that he fusses when he's alone with me- I'm so boring. I think you are right- in a few months it will be so much better. 12 weeks seems magical for babies plus then when you have to let them wail in their beds you don't feel nearly so guilty.