Sunday, June 28, 2009

Six Weeks

 
She is wearing fish and in the fish swing, cute, right? She is actually six weeks and one day in this picture but I don't care. She has had what could only be called her WORST WEEK EVER so I have been holding her a lot and I can't get a good picture of her there. She is super fussy and I hope it starts to get better soon. Last night she was fussy until like 10:00 or something and by then we are both just beat! It's hard to fight the older two all day and then fight Veronica all night. In GOOD news, she did sleep in her bassinet last night - from 10:30 til 1:00ish? I think? I swear I'm going to remember what time things happen but I'm so tired I can't. I didn't even watch any tv or anything last night and that is usually my favorite part of being up - that I get to watch what I want and can hear it. But I'm too tired to understand anything. Anyway, maybe six weeks will be a good turnaround time for her. I hope.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The only good part about being up is watching what you want on TV, I agree. I hope yours gets less fussy. Mine is starting to be fussy--ugh!

Lippy said...

I tivo stuff during the day so I can watch in the middle of the night. I hope thing start going better.

Lisa said...

...it won't be this way forever. Hang in there!