Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shame

 
This is her first bath since the hospital, really. That is terrible, right? But for the longest time she was sleeping forever and here recently she has gotten so mean. She has been very VERY grumpy for a few days here so I figured maybe a bath would help. She's sleeping now, in my sling, so maybe it helped. But the minute I lay her down, she'll be up screaming again. I hate to feel so ill about her but really - I hold her from 2:00 - 7:00 and then I have to hold her the rest of the day too? Ugh.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could she look cuter or more relaxed in this picture? I don't think so; hope it's foreshadowing. Love, Mom

Abby said...

Leland has had like 5 baths his whole life... She is a beauty for sure- sorry so naughty. She'll grow out of it. I slept holding Leland for a while and then he was suddenly fine to be left alone. Good luck.