Wednesday, March 9, 2011

They Can't All Be Great!

Our poor Veevsy Voo has a cold! And she JUST had a cold! She is my sickest child AND my teensiest, so I always feel bad for her. Even yesterday morning, when she woke up at 4:30, and cried til 6:00, I felt sorry for ME but I mostly felt sorry for her. She cries and moans and sometimes she says "Maaaaaa maaa?" which kills me but I am NOT going in there to her. She is much too much of a party girl for me to go in to her when it's bedtime. So she was awake yesterday from 4:30 until 6:00 when Mike got her and we had no idea why she was up so early but then later she sneezed and not to be gross but half of the contents of her head came out of her nose and I thought, ohhhh, she has a cold. Again. Come on, Spring!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: