Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big Girl

Doesn't she look grown up here? Despite the cookie on her face, which both girls seem to always have? I swear I clean their faces many times a day. We have been slacking around here the last few days because everyone has been sick, starting with Veronica. She had a fever of 104! I don't think any of the kids have ever had a fever that high and was she miserable. Oh, it was sad, but she was better after some Tylenol and a bath, probably mostly the bath. Then Maria got it and now Anthony and although no one is 100 percent, everyone is better today than yesterday. Veronica was up in the night, well, they all were but Veronica took the midshift. Anthony took the 11-3 shift, Veronica 3-5, and Maria brought up the rear. We are so tired we can't even see.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think her bangs look terrific here, and I think it was prolly the first cut they got that shaped them "just right." Ha.