Monday, February 28, 2011

Prom Date

Ha, doesn't it totally look like they are on a date? How lame, to take Diego to your prom, though. Ooh-wee, she was BAD at the museum that day! BAD! She is very independent all of a sudden. We were in the Playscape and I was trying to watch them both at once, but they were at opposite ends of this big-ass room, and I lost her. I wasn't super worried because there was an employee of the museum sitting at the only exit, so I just checked where Maria was and then went to find Veronica. She was climbing up in someone else's stroller, then after she did that, she just mosied on out of there. She kind of waved at the employee, like she was FINE on her own, don't worry, nothing to see! She got soaking wet at the water table, I had to take off that cute shirt and have her wear just her jacket as a shirt. I was exhausted when we left. I felt five pounds lighter and ten years older.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Paul and I were laughing and laughing at this post! I can just picture her walking on out of the playscape like everything was fine. That museum is exhausting!!! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

HOW can she be so bad but look so GOOD?
She is funny. Love, Mom