Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy

Ooh she is a BAD THING at ballet. At the park where Maria's classes are, there is a button for handicapped access on the door to the lobby and then another button for the door to the outside and Veronica goes through both those doors, I'd say, around 50 times in 45 minutes. It's a NIGHTMARE and the judgments abound! Last week I was trying to hang back and see how far she'd go, I didn't want to give her attention if that's what she wanted, and every woman in that place was like YOUR BABY IS RUNNING AWAAAAAAY! I was all, thanks, Moms, solidarity, yay!

Then this week I was running after her and I had to say excuse me to some older women who are there taking an older woman gym class and one old biddy said "What a great game - for her. She runs and you go get her". And I thought, but didn't say, YES I do go get her but it's in a PARKING LOT! Where there are cars! You old cow! Sheesh.

My friend Marta is there and she was a big help to me yesterday, I never get to see Maria do one thing, I keep thinking she'll get sick of that damned door but so far, nothing.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

RoseBFK said...

WHERE did you get that sweater? It's beautiful and so is she -- in it.

Joanne said...

It was a hand me down, from Candie, I think.

Stephanie said...

omg that sounds like Maggie. During Josie's tumbling she runs all over. Other younger siblings are just sitting there and I am running all over, its exhausting! Maggie also loves the buttons for doors and will push them and be almost in the parking lot when we go to the library, its fun, really.