Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gross

She's gross but cute. She recently got her canine teeeth, look how hard she is teething on her toe! A friend of mine pointed out how her finger is WHITE from how hard she is pressing it. She's secretly intense, this one.

She's been doing fine, I think we are going to move her to a twin bed here soon. I think she is fine, size-wise, in her toddler bed (that she is been in for all of TWO months) but she is hella jella of Maria and Anthony's beds. Yesterday she wouldn't nap in her bed but I went in to get her, because Maria was sleeping, and she put her arms up and I carried her out and put her in my bed. I had to go to the bathroom, probably because five minutes had passed from the last time I went to the bathroom - Lord, the peeing that goes on in the third trimester is INSANE. Anyways, I went in to the bathroom and came right back out and she was fast asleep in my bed.

So. We're going to move Anthony to a queen sized bed that my parents have available, move Veronica into Anthony's bed, and then we'll just put the toddler bed away for the next one. Oh, boo hoo, how can Veronica be moving to a twin sized bed? Where has my baby gone? What will I do when she goes to school full time? *

*Ha ha ha just kidding.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I still have Maggie in a crib! Veronica is so big:) I wonder what I will do when mine are in school...hmmm pee by myself, shower by myself, I will be just fine I am sure

Joanne said...

I think it's because they are so close in age, Veronica wants to do everything Maria does. My sister and I are only 20 months apart and my mom says that we were like that too - I was toilet trained super early because once my sister started, I didn't want to wear diapers anymore. My mom always calls the summer I started toilet training "The Summer of the Yellow Socks". Ha!