Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh good Lord


What has happened to my little Veronica?  She is a demon, a DEMON.  This picture is from last night, she was mad because I wouldn't give her any more grapes until she said 'grapes'.  We just left the mall, IN SHAME, because she was so bad.  I am not joking when I say that a woman with ONE LEG had to help me with her.  

What the hell, world?  She is my third and I don't know one freaking thing more about dealing with a jerk like this now than I did in 2005.  I have NEVER, EVER been kicked out of anywhere.  I have never had to LEAVE somewhere because of BEHAVIOR.  Yet now, because I am the mother of these JERKSTORES, I have to leave the mall, all ashamed and red faced, CARRYING the biggest jerk of all, while I hold the hand of the other, crying one, and walk in the 1000 degree heat to the car, where I have to STRAP them into their SEATS like they are some kind of ROYALTY or something.  

I don't know.  I'm sure this is a chuckle, chuckle, ho ho ho situation, isn't it so funny when kids are so bad but I don't like it.  I wish I could ... I'm not even going to say what I wish I could.  I wish they were better.  Not perfect, not GOOD, just better.  I mean, we were playing!  Then Veronica said EAT so I took them and got them lunch.  We shared everything, I did everything, everything was FINE.  So...how does it happen?  How does it go from that to THAT, so quickly?  Um, I think Veronica wanted to take her drink into the playplace which is not allowed.  So I didn't let her.  So she ran and ran from me and then when I caught up (which takes a while, I am 30 weeks pregnant, IN CASE I FORGOT TO MENTION), she dropped to the ground AS I was getting the drink and it spilled everywhere.  So.  Then I got to do some janitorial work too.  AWESOME.  

I don't even know what to say.  Maybe she's getting teeth but MY GOD.  I do every single thing I can do all day every day of my life so that these bastards are happy and they are almost never happy.  It's the worst paradox I've ever been involved in in my LIFE.  

Otherwise, though, everything is AWESOME.  We are BLESSED and I LOVE BEING A STAY AT HOME MOMMY!  

AWESOME!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I think it's two. My sweet baby James has been acting very similar and I want to run away and join the circus. I'm like, "WE ARE AT THE PARK HAVING FUN FOR YOU! I do not like sand or slides or swings! I should be the one on the ground throwing a tantrum!"

Lippy said...

Oh, I am so sorry you had such a crappy time. I am sure it doesn't help thinking in 2 months there will be another. We have had the same trouble with Ellie, she is so defiant. It's like a memo went out to all the two year olds to be jack asses.