Friday, August 12, 2011

See This Here? This is a COW!

She's so cute. Our little farmer. We went to the Fair yesterday and she did great, she wasn't really scared of anything! Maria was a lot more nervous last year than Veronica was this year, which is always nice. I like when they surprise me. Mike and my sister Laura and the girls and I went and it was fun, it was a beautiful day. Ha, we were trying to find this building that had rabbits and chickens in it, and we had to walk by the MIDWAY where all the RIDES are to get there and then girls were going insane, both pointing and shouting from their stroller, ha! We skipped it, they're not tall enough for most of them anyways and Mike wants them to get through their whole childhoods without realizing there is a Midway there. We'll see!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am also hoping to get Abby thru her childhood without realizing the Midway is there. We try and do things around the Midway before noon b/c it's closed. Of course this is very easy when she's 20 months old and can't say very much. Might be harder next time. But I'm totally with Mike on this one.