Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

Veronica.  How she has turned on me.  She is so bad at church, we can't go anymore.  She is becoming willful as anything, she makes me think of Oprah in the Color Purple?  Sophia, is her name?  Let me see if I can find a link.  Here it is, the Miss Sophia part starts at around 2:30, but it's a great scene anyway.

That's how Veronica is now, in any case.  She is back!  She is EATING what she wants and DAMN THE FOOL that will take anything from her!  I'm so happy, in a way.  She is going to be great at school, she just marched in and met her teacher this week.  They painted her hand to make her handprint and she was all, that's cool, whatever.

She's going to love school, I hope.  I hope we start doing some toilet training there.  There is the cutest little toilet and when I saw it, I thought, maybe that's it!  Maybe she is afraid of falling in the toilet, with her skinny little bottom all wet.  She did fall through one time, up in our bathroom, so maybe this will help the healing begin.

So.  Starting school - she'll go from 9-2 on Tuesdays, she's supposed to nap there, we shall see.  We're moving her into a twin bed if my BROTHER ever comes to visit from TEXAS and will help me move the Queen sized bed over from my parents' house so Anthony can have it, then I'll give Veronica his bed and then maybe everyone will go to sleep when they are supposed to and stay in their beds all night.  Ha ha ha boo hoo, I hope it comes true.



No comments: