Monday, September 19, 2011

Tot Talk

Veronica gets a little write up of how she did at her preschool, jeez, it's all beyond cute, in my opinion.  Here's her Tot Talk from her second week:

My favorite play today was with the:  BALL MAZE
I ate most of my lunch today LOVED MY WATERMELON!
I napped today.  (She has napped both times she's gone, this is apparently odd, as it takes some kids a while to settle down.  Funnily enough, she won't really nap at HOME anymore.  I don't know if that's how it's supposed to work, but whatever).

TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY FOR ME BECAUSE:
Today I made animal sponge prints and put balls in the ball maze.  I used a feather duster on the toys and used a hammer on the shelf.  I pretended to eat food in the kitchen and played in the house outside.

Isn't that adorable?  I'm so happy she's doing so well.  Have I mentioned that I had to bring in $6 and a disposable camera (which they still sell!) and they will give us a photo book of her first year of preschool?  Isn't that cute?  I think it's all super cute, obvs, and I just love the idea of her puttering around the classroom, doing her own thing.

To say that she is talking a lot would be a big understatement.  It's beyond exciting, it's such a relief and ... well, it's just great.  I can't talk about it too much.  She's doing well, here at 28 months old, I hope the baby doesn't throw her for too much of a loop but so far her fall is going just great.

2 comments:

RoseBFK said...

It's exciting to hear how well she's adjusting to school; let's hope she adjusts just so to SuperBaby.
]

Stephanie said...

So glad she is doing well. Maggie has been crying at drop off which is weird for her but today it was for like one minute they said. She made a craft today and she was able to tell me what it was and that she made it all by herself:) they are very cute right now