Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outside

Boy, they were all glad to be outside! We didn't empty everything out, though, so V got her boots all wet the first few minutes we were out there. I put another pair of boots on her but one kept falling off. Then I put her shoes on her and she went out in those, but with no jacket. You can't see here but she was FILTHY and wet and dirty. So I just snapped a few pictures and let her walk around for a few minutes and then Mike took her in.

My father cut her hair, with kitchen scissors, while I was out of the room, so I am blaming him for her demented look. I'm going to try to straighten them out but it's a bear. It would be MUCH easier if she would keep anything in her hair, but she just won't. I've tried everything. Sometimes, if I have a barrette in my hair, she'll take it off my head and point it toward hers. Then (like a dumbass), I put it in her hair and she takes it out. Repeat repeat repeat.

Her evaluation is Tuesday at 10:30 and we'll see what's going on with old Veevsy Voo. I can't wait!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: