Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday

This child! Two nights ago she was up overnight from 2:15 until 5:40 and last night she was up from 11:30 until 3:00. The hell? What could it be? We think maaaaybe it's teeth but who knows. She does have some new ones. I do know that it's killing us. Thank GOD Mike was home this week. I am just praying it stops. The first night Anthony fell asleep at midnight and Veronica was up at 2:15. I put her back at 5:40 and Maria was up at 6:30. So for those mathmeticians out there, that's like less than three hours where we weren't with one or other of the kids. I love them a lot but that is too much! Anyways. I am hopeful she sleeps tonight and that it gets better. I have been going to this little prayer/mom's group thing on Friday mornings and this morning Veronica couldn't stay with the other kids and the babysitter. She is just ... tender, or something. So I hope it doesn't last because although it's sweet, it's also annoying and tiresome.
She is still not talking but man can she boss a person around! She plays peekaboo, plays catch, gets whatever she wants to eat, and the only thing she'll really do is nod her head 'no'. I am hopeful that she starts talking soon, it would just ease my mind a little.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

Leland won't go into the basement sans me either and i get pissed so we don't even try to drop him off... i figure he'll grow out of it... i hope veronica sleeps better tonight...i would have to ignore at that point - i don't know how you do it!