Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blurry

It's blurry, but come on! She is a cute thing. It's good because she would drive me crazy if she were an ugly child, constantly, CONSTANTLY reaching and pulling at me. Clingy is not a strong enough word for how she is behaving lately. She has moments where she is fine, like we went to a playgroup today and she played on her own for quite a while. Then I went out to my car to get something for someone and she cried and screamed like I was ripping off her ARM. She took a SUPER long nap today, like from 12:30 to 4:00 so what does that mean? Does that mean she can go to bed at her regular time tonight? I wanted to go to bed RIGHT AFTER her regular time tonight so I am hopeful it works out. I wonder if we'll ever have the kind of life where we can go to sleep and feel relatively certain that we'll sleep for like six hours in a row. I hope so.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: