Sunday, November 15, 2009

High Chair

 
She is not taking to eating very well. I might try again next week. She doesn't nurse any less if she eats - she doesn't nurse too much, really. I wish she would sit up! I KNOW I'm complainy but it's getting to be a complete drag to carry her around every where. Also, she cried for 20 minutes today before she fell asleep for her afternoon nap. I've been doing nap training for TWO MONTHS! Grrr! It's super frustrating to try and try and TRY and TRY with all of them and get the same results - they're all living, healthy, but unpleasant. Maybe today is the day that she'll get it.

I took her to church with me last night, as usj, and she is very cute and charming there. Everyone stops to tell me how cute she is. These little girls, maybe 12 and 10? Or something? Sit behind us and make her laugh and I can feel how happy she is about it, she smiles and giggles. Then she licks all over my face, like a dog, and I am sopping wet by the end. I'm glad we don't shake hands anymore in church, ha!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh, your posts kill me! : ) She IS cute!

Must Be Motherhood said...

I totally commiserate with you on the constant baby-holding. Last week I was certain I was developing carpal tunnel on my left wrist/hand from hauling around the baby. Then I did some painful massage and it went away.

I am so pathetic about sleep training--I don't do it. The kids sleep in strollers/the car after a ride. And I pay later! Hopefully she's just going through a teething stage and all of your work will be worth it!

She's a cutie.

Lippy said...

Ellie isn't so big on eating food either. By this age my other two were eating steak. Ha ha, or at least they were interested in the pureed foods. Oh well. Eventually right?