Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost Six Months Old

 
Veronica is upstairs sleeping for the first time today! I thought (hoped) she'd nap in the car on the way to Maria's class but - she didn't! She kept WHAPPING her head down on my shoulder during the class but then she'd jump back up. She is so much more complicated now, two months ago, she would have slept on the way up AND during the class, but now she's much more interested in things. Anyways. Her cold is getting better, I'd say, and she was (praise GOD!) only up one time last night. I was so tired I fell asleep with her down on the chair and I don't even really remember what time we got up, but I know I took her back up some time after 2:00, and she slept until 7:30 this morning. Laura is coming over to babysit tonight so we can go to dinner for Mike's birthday, so I am hoping and praying that she sleeps well tonight, too. Of course, because I want her to AND because I mentioned it, it will now never happen. Sorry, Laura! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So true about the sleeping...even though the newborn stage is rough, they at least sleep so you can do things with the older ones..not anymore! And my baby always punishes me for going out by not sleeping at all. Hope yours sleeps for you tonight, have fun going out!