Thursday, November 26, 2009

28 Weeks

 
Outtake from our try at a Christmas card picture. Oh, Veronica. You're right to be suspicious! Look at her surroundings!

I am so thankful that we had our little Veronica this year. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant, I was so worried that I would have another boy and that he would be autistic, too. Of course, I didn't care, really, but it was just a thought I had in the beginning. I remember driving Anthony home from school one day in May, shortly before I had Veronica, and I thought I do not care if this is a boy or a girl, or if he or she has two heads and six feet, I just can't wait to meet this baby! I am thankful that even though she had a rough start, there in the hospital, that she left that constant care nursery and has never had another problem. I am thankful that she finally got the hang of nursing, when I was really worried that she wouldn't Of course, now she won't take a bottle, or a pacifier, or even let food touch her lips, but I'm sure that will pass. I am thankful that she is so smiley and so happy for a large part of the day. I am thankful that Maria loves her so much and is so sweet to her. I am thankful that she only has two hands with which to pull the holy hell out of my hair. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic photo! Ha!

Lisa said...

Hysterical! I love how they're all doing their own thing: A is looking one way, M is looking the other way, and V is like "okay, now what"? HAHAHA!