Thursday, November 12, 2009

26 Weeks

 
Veronica has been doing well. I want to give her some cereal or food this weekend, since she'll be six months old, but frankly she is not sitting up very well in the seat. She's not a great sitter. I hope that she gets it together here soon. She kind of refuses to bend at the waist? I'm sure it's nothing, but just the same, if she could go ahead and develop normally, that would be fine by me.

I am editing this to say that this outfit is an early Christmas gift from my sister Laura. It's from Land's End and the top is the softest fleece you have ever felt. The bottoms are pink and white cotton and they are just super nice. I'm very impressed with the Lands End clothes. And with Laura. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A Damn Ant said...

Oooh, I like that top, it really suits her! :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh you can give her some food, just try a little bit buckled into the high chair or in the bumbo or in a bouncy seat! I get excited about the food stage too, so that I MIGHT get a break from the nursing! Good luck. She is a cutie for sure!

Julie said...

I have never ordered from there, but have heard fabulous things about Land's End clothes and their customer service.

Aubrey couldn't sit up at 6 months, either. I got a used bumbo and fed her in that. I'd give it to you, but my S-I-L has it in Michigan.