Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 10 of Lent

I wrote the following in an email to Veronica's kindergarten teacher today:

I just wanted to send a quick note to say that Veronica spent a lot of this weekend READING to both me and my husband and we are amazed at how well she is reading!  She is very quiet about it, we almost didn't realize she was doing it at first!  When Maria learned to read, she was much louder about it, ha!  Anyway, you are working wonders with her and we appreciate you for it!  Have a great day!

Veronica is so cute with the reading, and so quiet.  She sounds out everything, she'll try every word, just like she does with food, ha!  Mike thinks she is really smart, and I figure he ought to know!


1 comment:

ALY said...

So happy to hear how much all the kids are growing! It's awesome when they learn to read, they literally seem to grow up over night! Your kids are so gorgeous. I can't comment on all pages for some reason, so I just wanted you to know I think they're all precious...and I can't believe how big they're getting!!! Hugs to all 💜