Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ice Cream

Let me assure you that she has two feet. I have my portrait lens on my camera, because I prefer it, but sometimes I can't get far enough back to take their whole body picture. This is why I am not a professional!

She has now finished half of her summer camp children's day in and it's going so great. I'm so happy that she is thriving, despite her quietness. She is a crazy girl, last night she was up until almost NINE, jabbering away in her crib. She is proof to me that they are all their own little selves, from the very beginning. I'm going to miss her being my baby but I'm looking forward to seeing her as a big sister, for once! Ha!

She has been eating that ice cream cone for like an hour, it's a MESS, but she will not give it up. I figure it's just ice cream, I'm glad she's finishing it, but man. She will eat no ice cream before it's time, and that time is about 90 minutes per cone.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

This is such a summery picture to me! She's so blonde and the ice cream everywhere is adorable! I'm glad she's having fun at camp :)