Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dancing, with Spoon

She is so funny. The girls got their haircut yesterday and Veronica did better than she has done, but she still does not love it! We had her last speech therapy with her interim therapist. She really grew to love Veronica and Veronica really loved her, but I bet she'll be happy to see her original therapist this week when she comes back from maternity leave.

She is talking more and making more sound but I wouldn't exactly call her chatty and I wouldn't say we've had any kind of language explosion or anything. I am trying to patient and, as usual, NOT succeeding. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I usually think of Veronica as having her own, distinctive look, but she really looks like Maria in this shot. At first, I really wondered why you had Maria's picture in Veronica's blog. ???

Mom

Joanne said...

As she gets older, she looks more and more like Maria to me, it's so funny. She is still herself, but with more Maria. I hope not TOO much more, ha!