Monday, June 6, 2011

Bossy

She is getting v. bossy. I don't know if it's better that she's talking or not talking, considering how often she is ORDERING me AROUND. We took Maria to her swimming lessons today for the first time and it was a h0t, HOT mess for poor Veronica. She cried and yelled and screamed and tried to take off her shoes and dress 1,000 times in 30 minutes. It was hard - I felt terrible for her but also for me, a little, as I would have like to have seen Maria. I just thank God that Maria did so well because I had no time to tend to her at all. SO from now on, I'm going to take Veronica to the child watch and she might cry but at least she will be in a playroom full of other kids and not tempting fate by screaming and trying to throw herself in the pool.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: