Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday

This was actually taken on ... Thursday, I think. Now that I look at it, it was Thursday, because I remember when they asked me at the Y "what was Veronica wearing?" I told them, she has on a cute white shirt, with little people around her neck. The woman next to me, who was also waiting for her kids, said "that's comforting, isn't it?". We laughed but it's a pain, that Childwatch at the Y is good but I just keep thinking there has to be a better pickup procedure. Since I don't know what that is, or really anything about it, I can't complain. Anyways, she is great at the Y now, she is doing well with her interim speech therapist. This was our first week of therapy with Maria here and ... well, it's hard. I just want Veronica to be able to get the whole hour and in order for that to happen, I have to practically sit on Maria. But the therapist is really nice about it and we are trying to use Maria's powers for good, for Veronica's good and I think overall it's working.

I can't believe she'll be two years old a week from today! She is a sweet thing, I know I say it all the time but it's true. Sweet Veronica.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: