Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Party



We just had a small party for Veronica on her birthday. The weather has been HORRIBLE since Saturday, I am so grateful that the rain and freezing temps held off so we could celebrate her outside. We had such a nice time, she really liked it. She got some great gifts, as I said, and she was really more into it than either of the other two have been at two. She's so funny - so advanced in so many ways, and still a little bit behind in speech. I was just filling out her forms for her little summer camp she's doing, you're supposed to give them information about likes and dislikes. I said that she's not much of a talker, but she'll answer any Yes or No question you can pose to her. I said she is very cuddly, which I hope wasn't weird, but sometimes she's such a hugger that it feels a little alarming or something when she first wraps her arms around you. She starts the first Tuesday in June - or maybe the second? It's the 7th, whatever that is, I think that's the first one. I cannot believe how often I have NO idea not only what day it is, but what month. Anyways. My sweet Aunt Joan sent me an email for Veronica's birthday and I was just looking at it tonight and it reminded me I never put up these pictures. I think I took the one of her eating her cupcake but my friend Marita, who is Veronica's Godmother, took the one of the two of us. I really, REALLY love it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: