Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Unimpressed

She is in clothes of Maria's here, those pants are 6-9 months and the shirt is 6 months. She has been eating like a crazy person so I am hoping she will start to put on some weight here soon. Veronica is as happy as ever, Lord is she sweet! She has changed from calling every ing "Mama" to calling it "Nana", so I guess maybe she's working on her consonants? Who cares, it's super cute, whatever it is. If she slept later in the morning I would nominate her for Baby of the Year.

I guess she is all done nursing, it's been several days now and I don't want to go back, since she seems fine with it. I'll miss sitting with her so quietly. She is still a pretty cuddly person, so it's not like I never get to hold her anymore or anything. I'm happy and proud that I nursed her for 13 months and I'm happy that it's over, too, I guess. Waah!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go on the 13 months! That is a long time...I think its sometimes harder for the mamas then the babies...they still need us for everything else that's for sure. Her hair is getting long-you should put it in a pony tail on top of her head!

Joanne said...

I try almost every day to put it up and she takes it right down. It drives me crazy that it's in her eyes, I am thinking of cutting it!