Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Veronica



Isn't she so sweet? She is a daring, daring thing - she will climb up on *anything*. We are having our house painted and we had to take down the gates and my GOD it's hard to keep her off the stairs. She hasn't the first idea about getting back down the stairs, so I have to watch her every second. She climbs up on Anthony's trampoline, out in the yard, and then she just dives off into the grass, face first, when she's done. Look at her sweet, fat thighs. It's so hard to believe she is so small, when she is also so chubbins.
OMG this is taking forever. I borrowed my parent's camera and my brother's camera and have been taking pictures and now I'm trying to upload them quickly, while Maria is napping and Mike is keeping Veronica busy and man oh man, blogger, WHY are you taking so long? I only have 30 seconds to do everything and everything takes ten minutes. So I hope you appreciate these damned pictures, is what I'm saying.

No comments: