Friday, June 18, 2010

Danger

She's a) on the stairs, b) holding and about to eat a dirty old shoe, c) headed for the open electricial socket behind her, and is probably going to press the d) carbon monoxide detector as she goes past it, which sets off a LOUD buzz. She loves nothing more than those stairs. I have diaper boxes on the first step to stop her and she has recently started to just REMOVE them, like she sees Maria do.

She and Maria are up in their room, where we moved them the night before last. It hasn't gone great, in fact I'm not sure that they're sleeping now. Last night was better than the night before, and today Veronica did nap in there, so I guess things are looking up. I get so, so mad and dejected when things go badly. It's hard for me to remember that this too shall pass. I mean, I know it will but I am always wondering what is going to be next? Frogs? Plague? Sheesh. Anyways, now they are in their room, there's no going back. Their room is painted a new, lighter shade of green, it's beautiful. They fit in there just fine and I know they will like sharing a room, someday. Someday Mike and I will have to say "Maria and Veronica! Stop that giggling and get to SLEEP!". I know it, but I can't believe it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: