Sunday, July 28, 2013

Seven Things for a Sunday


  • Veronica is ridiculous in church.  I have to carry her in, and hold her for most of Mass.  She is FOUR!  What the heck?  
  • She's super sweet, though.  I don't have any favorites among these kids, but if there were a contest for sweetest and most easy going, Veronica would win that contest, hands down.
  • She is doing very, very well at swimming.
  • She's started to sing some of the prayers in church.  She always makes me hold her hand during the Our Father, which I do NOT like to do, but I'll break her of that eventually.
  • Maria and Veronica and I went for a walk today but Veronica has to ride in the stroller, because she gets so TIRED, she says.  Her FEET hurt.  She is ridiculous.  RIDICULOUS.
  • She is really trying to pronounce words better, it's cute.  RRRRRRRRRR Wed!  She says, for red.  RRRRRRRRR Wed!  She'll get there someday, I bet.  
  • She can never go to our neighbor's house because they have a dog.  Sometimes, when Maria goes to our neighbors' and Felicity takes a nap, it's just me and Veronica and it's nice.  She is a sweet thing, for real.  

No comments: