Monday, April 9, 2012

Friday

It's hard to believe this was Friday, right?  And that hours later, she'd be throwing up all over me?  This was in a rare burst of energy, jeez she is CUTE, right? 

I was looking at this shadow and it reminds me, today I went to get Veronica at school and we walked out together, me and Felicity, Maria in front and Veronica behind us.  LORD, LORD, she is behind us.  Slow!  She reminds me of Prissy in Gone with the Wind, when she is moseying down the street and Scarlett is waiting for her to come help with the birthing of the babies.  "Only three more days to tote the weary loooooooad, she sings, remember?  Anyways, I am always stopping to turn back and remind Veronica that what we are doing is walking to the ding dang car.  Meanwhile, Maria is taking off into the parking lot.  Sheesh. 

Today it was so sunny and beautiful and Veronica was in love with that shadow of hers.  IN LOVE.  She was walking all over the parking lot, saying "my shadow!  Look, mama, my shadow!".  I told her she could walk toward the car and her stupid shadow would be there, too, ha!  She is a sweet thing, I can't believe it but she will be three years old in about a month.  Veronica Lucy Beck!  Three years old! 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: