Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trapped!

 
She did it. She is really, really getting around. Today I had both girls upstairs while I took a shower and I had to block the stairs with a basket, which of course Maria moved out of the way. Veronica is not standing yet, but - well, she can stand if you prop her but she doesn't stand up on her own yet. That's fine by me, as I don't want her standing in that portable crib anyway. I have no idea when I'll move her into the girls' room, I laugh when I think that I used to think I could move her after a few months. Today I told Maria that V would move into her crib and she could move into her toddler bed and doesn't that sound great? "Nokay", she told me happily. :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh this face is PRICELESS!!! hee hee. JL likes to wedge herself under the coffee table...