Thursday, March 11, 2010

44 Weeks

She eventually snatched that Pop Tart away from Maria, getting it all over her. She is doing well at 44 weeks, crawling and doing some standing. She pulls herself up to standing but only on short things, like the trampoline, or the vacuum. She is sleeping 12 hours and waking up one time, but sometimes she is more awake than others when she's finished nursing. For right now, I put her back in her crib when she is finished, but if I move her in with Maria, I don't know if I'd put her back just to yell and wake up Maria. We decided we'll start tracking her sleep and once she sleeps for a week in a row just waking up once, we'll bite the bullet and move the girls in together. I am SCARED but what can we do? I can't have her living in the closet forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: