Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crawling

 
 
 
Veronica and I were alone for a while today, as she got up from her nap moments before Maria went down for hers. I really don't like that, I'd rather they both nap so I could have a second in the day where there is not someone attached to me, but today we had fun and I got some cute pictures. She is in the pajamas Mike's mom got her for Christmas, they are super cute, from the Gap. She slept well the night before last and crappily last night. Actually, everyone slept badly last night, there was one point where I think all of them yelled within a 30 minute period. She was up only twice to eat but it was at 10:00 and .... 3:00, I think, and then she was up before 6:00. So ... crappy! Crappy crappy sleeper. Cute. But crappy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: