Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sleep Training


Good God, will it ever end? V is almost seven months old and still, almost every nap, almost every night when I put her to bed, there is crying. Tonight is the third night in a row that she wakes up crying around 8:30. I haven't gone up, because I know that she needs to go back to sleep, she doesn't need to nurse, she is dry, etc. I feel so bad, I start to think maybe Anthony is waking her up (he is LOUD) or maybe she hates her surroundings (she is in a CLOSET) but what can you do? Anthony lives here. She is, in fact, in a closet, there is nowhere else for her right now. Every day I tell myself it will get better and every day she cries and cries. I can't believe, sometimes, that I just did this last year with Maria and now I'm doing it again. It's wearing. I hope it's worth it.

1 comment:

Abby said...

stay strong...it will work!