Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blurry

 
I'm still working with my camera. Veronica is all better now, I'd say. Last night, althought she made noise at 9 and 10, I didn't hear it, because I was out drinking! ha! I was going to say that I didn't feed her then, she only woke up to eat at like 3:00 and only for a little bit, then she went back to sleep til 6:30. So that is much better than she had been doing. Sunday - Wednesday nights she was up around midnight, for the day, practically. She was so, so unhappy and ferverish, it breaks my heart to see her like that. She would fall asleep and then snap awake, scared and crying. Hoo boy. I'm glad it's over and once again, I am always so grateful for what we have when one of them gets sick. She got sick and got better and now it's a memory. We are very lucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: