Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hat

 
That hat is size 6-9 months, these kids have the biggest damned heads. Mike took all three out front today while I finished working out and took a shower, which is very brave of him. Veronica slept ... well I was going to say well, but I guess not really. I didn't take her up til 8:30 and then she only slept until 11:22 (to be exact). I fed her and we went back up at 1:00 and then she woke up at like 6:00 and went back, with me, til 7:30. It's still better than with Maria, because 11:30 is very early for her to wake up - it's usually at least 2:30 and sometimes 3:30 or 4:00. Ugh. That's a lot of numbers, but I don't want to forget anything. Not that I could. I can still remember every wakeup with Anthony, it feels like. She was in her crib for the first time last night, too, which made it weird, I guess. She is in the portable crib that we bought for Anthony. It's been at my parent's house. It's bigger but it fits better in the closet, because it goes right up against the wall. This is dullsville, even to me, so I'll close.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: