Friday, October 2, 2009

20 Weeks

 
Crappy picture, I know! But there is something wrong with my camera, I forgot last week's picture, and she is so big and cute in the exersaucer I want to get her in it whie I can. She is rolling over like a crazy person, and has been for like two weeks! That seems very early to me. She is napping badly, sleeping well, and cute as a button. She comes to Maria's new Toddler and Me class and is so, so good. That helps a lot because Maria is very, very bad in the class. I can't believe she's almost five months old. In one month I can start giving her solids and maybe a sippy cup soon after that. Then I can go away for the weekend. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

When did you bust out the exersaucer? I totally forget when they are ready for it...anyway, so glad she at least sleeps well for you at night. Mine is a good napper--just bad at night. We need to get them together and we would have a perfect sleeper, right?