Monday, November 3, 2014

November

Just like ten days ago, we had the girls' fall break and just a week ago, we went to a local park and I took this picture of Veronica:

Isn't that crazy?  Now it's pretty cold and we froze our heads off at Halloween trick or treating on Friday, ugh boo, it was awful!  AWFUL!  

We had a fun fall break, poor Felicity was sick on their first day off so we had to hang around home and Maria and Veronica were mad that we couldn't go to the Exotic Feline Rescue Center but what can you do?  On the second day of break, I took Veronica and Maria (and Charlie and Maddy) to see Sleeping Beauty at our local dinner theater.  They do a very cute thing for kids' shows, it only costs $15, and they have a snack of rice crispy treat and a juice box.  It was cute and we all went out to lunch afterward.  On the Monday, the last day of fall break, is when we went to the park, as pictured above.  So it was okay.  I'm not sorry I didn't take them somewhere overnight, I have liked doing that in the past, but more theoretically than actually.  

School is going good for her, and so's everything.  She is still a great eater, on Saturday Mike made them a pizza for lunch and Veronica ate five pieces.  "Five!", she told me, so proud.  

Here'a a Halloween picture:



2 comments:

Aly said...

your family is so gorgeous!! much love to all of you!!! xoxoxoupP

Aly said...

haha! guessing the upP after xoxo is the cursor was in the wrong spot when I was typing to prove I'm not a "robot!!" oops! sorry :)
Love and miss you!