Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday

Veronica just stopped knocking at her door.  The other night, she was sleeping and Maria couldn't and tonight it's the opposite.  We took everyone to church today and I am sorry to say that Veronica was AWFUL.  AWWWWFUL.  Mike ended up taking her to the car and putting her in her seat to wait it out.  She ran away, slapped at him, and was super noisy.  Then we got home and even thought we had breakfast ready, she went right to the couch and fell asleep for like two hours.  Poor baby, she must have been tired or not felt well.  I never have that as my first thought when they are bad,  even thought it is usually the cause of it.  I just think hey!  They're being so bad!  Ha!

She is doing just great in ballet and she is having fun while Maria is in gymnastics.  She is (this is a theme, I guess), pretty bad and messes up a lot of stuff but overall she's okay.  It's hard for her, she's jealous that she can't go to gymnastics too, I'm sure.

She talks so much and it's getting clearer.  We miss speech therapy and her therapist but in some ways, it's like we never had it, like I never wondered if she'd ever talk.  Sometimes she sings and dances to the Backyardigans and I can't get over it, I feel like my heart will burst with happiness and pride and relief.  Then other times she comes bashing in when I am putting the baby down and she says WHAT YOU DOING, MAMA, YOU PUTTING FELICITY DOWN, MAMA? and I just think SHUT UP!  Ha!

No comments: