Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Sister

It's hard to believe, right? Veronica is going to be a big sister. VERONICA! Our little baby! She is sitting next to me right now, glued to my side as she has been for the last month, singing "Broadway Baby". LORD she is cute and just leaping, vocabulary and talking wise. This was her first two day week at school and it went super great. I think it was her first week, now I'm feeling like I talked about it but I can't check. Veronica is hanging off my right arm, which makes it difficult to type but impossible to click away and check, so I will just go with what I remember, which is nothing these days.

She is very particular about the clothes that she wears in a way that of course Anthony has never been, and Maria wasn't, at this age, but I'm sure from here on in, she will just pick up what Maria does. She doesn't seem to be interested AT ALL in the potty but I assume it will come. Maybe we will be able to make some progress at school, maybe not. I am withholding all judgment until after I come home with the baby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: