Friday, April 8, 2011

So pretty

Isn't she just the most? She had her haircut this week and she did NOT like it. Ha, she reminded me of Anthony, he used to do this too, just STAND UP while the girl is cutting, just like "thanks, that'll do, Pig, I'm OUT!". She was up before 6:00 today, which stinks, but at least she took a nap. Wednesday and Thursday she took no nap and I love her as much as anyone but that is too much time to spend with a small child! Plus there is no opportunity for me to eat or clean or go to the stupid bathroom and it makes me super cranky. She has not been sleeping well, she either cries like crazy before she falls asleep, wakes up in the night, or won't nap. I think she is getting her canine teeth, she chomps the heck out of her hands and FEET, and she seems unhappy about it, but come on, already! It's been quite a while that we have thought she was teething. Otherwise, she is as sweet as ever, she is moving along in speech therapy, things are fine. She is gorgeous and sweet and healthy, what more could we want?

No comments: