Sunday, January 30, 2011

Reading is Fundamental

They are getting better and better about having stories read to them, it's cute. V is in some of Maria's 18 month clothes, finally, but they are still pretty big. She is sleeping crappily, I just ratted her out on Maria's blog so if you want to read about that misery, you can find it there. She starts speech therapy on Friday, and I'm excited about it. Also, she stayed with the babysitter at Prayer Club last Friday with almost no problems, so that was exciting! She is the sweetest thing, but man can she get mad. She'll pat the chair, all adorable, when she wants to get up, but if you don't put her in it immediately, she'll cut her eyes and start GROWLING at you. Sheesh. Sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing, teaching her to talk. I mean, look at how it's worked out with Maria, ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: