Friday, January 21, 2011

The Kids are All Right

I do still have these kids, I just can't find the charger to my camera battery so I haven't taken pictures.  It's been busy/boring around here lately.  I took the girls to my friend Emily's house today and Veronica could NOT stay downstairs with the babysitter.  She is a pain, though, I let her come upstairs with us and then she wants ME to come UPSTAIRS with her.  She is funny - she will plop right down on the floor and cry.  I don't feel sorry for her.  This morning I got up with her at 4:00 and she ate some and then she wanted to go on the computer and look at a video (we've been watching some signing videos of pop songs, and some funny babies and they love it).  I told her NO and she sat at the *bottom of the stairs* yelling. Mike came down and we both sat there watching her cry and then she got up and climbed up the stairs.  I carried her up and plopped her in her crib and she went back to sleep.  She is a whack job.

She starts speech therapy the first week of February.  She is doing more nodding and waving, but still no words.  I wish it were easier, but now I am just hopeful that the therapy helps.

1 comment:

Carrie Reiberg said...

my kids both really thrive with signing time and baby signing time, just to recommrnd....as much as i hate to support giant morman corporations
signingtime.com