Friday, May 14, 2010

Veronica is ONE!

Veronica took her first unassisted steps yesterday, she went right across the rug, from me to my Mom. She is the sweetest thing. She is really working with the straw sippy cup well, she is eating better, she has four teeth, she naps like a dream, she is getting better at sleeping. If she wasn't still in the damned closet, she'd be perfect! ;) We are hoping to move her into what will be the Girls Room here in the next few weeks.
She is getting bigger, I think. She's in an outfit of Maria's here, from my Aunt Joan, and it's size 12 months and it fits! I'll take her to the doctor next week and we'll get her height and weight. She sat on my scale the other day and she was 18.5 pounds, so that's pretty good! For her, anyway. Sometimes I go from holding Anthony to holding Maria to holding V and I can barely tell I have anything in my hands!

She couldn't be sweeter and we couldn't love her more. I have never known such a sweet, happy baby and it's a real treat to be her mother. I am grateful every day that we have her.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's so sweet....I used to do that w/ Adri's hair...TOO CUTE!