Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Four Months

 
At four months, Veronica weighs 14 pounds even, which is like the 40th percentile and she is 24" long but I never know about that, it seems very unscientific to me - her legs are all squooshed when they do it, and she's usually kicking around. She had two shots and she did just fine. I was there almost an HOUR again, which is ridiculous. I had to open the door and find the nurse again for her shots. Of course, because I had Maria with me, I also had to keep her from running OUT and also clean up the Goldfish that she threw all over the room as if they would protect her. Anyways, here's Veronica at four months.

She is sleeping all night, most nights, and when she doesn't, she's usually up just once. Last night she was just up one time at 4:00 and then went back until 7:30 or so. Some nights she's up three times, there's no telling. I feel lucky that she sleeps as well as she does. She is very strong, rolls over back and forth, pushes her head up and stands on her legs when she is in my lap. She is always pushing, pushing against my arms. She is still a good nurser and still won't take a bottle, but I have stopped trying. She's less fussy but can still get a little cranky when she's tired. We're working on her naps, I'm sure they will come, but it is very sad around here during the day as we work it out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

...the expressions on this baby's face! Crack me up. She's adorable!

Stephanie said...

She looks really chunky to me---hard to believe she is only the 40%. She is cute! Mine doesn't like a bottle either.